Anyway....
Here are the rules....Feel free to play along if you have a blog, or leave a comment with your own thoughts on each day's topics!
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Day 1
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Beware: This is a random mix of funny and very serious things to say. Very random.
1. Fall TV Producer People:
Thank you for bringing all my favorite TV shows into my life: The Office, Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, It's Always Sunny, and more shows that are quickly filling up my DVR.
2. Short Jen:
You are tremendously talented and your gallery opening is going to be amazing.
3. Winter: Stay away. I only like fall. Just stay away.
4. Joel:
You are awesome. I never say that. But you are awesome.
5. Jim and Pam Halpert:
You are not as funny since you got married.
6. Today Show people, especially Matt Lauer:
Thank you for being my only source of news and the thing that makes me almost cry every morning as I'm putting on my makeup.
7. Bedbugs:
Stay away from our little part of the country please. You gross me out.
8. My Clarke College instructors, especially Joyce:
I am so thankful for the experience I had at Clarke, and I would not have made it through it all without you. I will never forget it.
9. My dad: I miss you.
10. My friends: Thank you for making me laugh and cry all at the same time. I'm so glad this crazy group of weirdos somehow found each other! You're the best and I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment