Day 2 of Thankful Andrea: November 5I am thankful for fall. It is my favorite season, for several reasons.
1) All my favorite colors signify fall. Purple, red, brown, gold....now that I think of it, most of my house is decorated fall-ishly.
2) Sweatshirts and jeans. That's it. Love it. I hate that I had to get my winter coat out this week. My denial of the approach of winter is coming to an end.
3) Crunchy leaves that have that certain fall-y smell.
4) It's just so darn pretty. Dubuque Bluffs. That's all I'm going to say.
Summer's great, but I am always ready for beautiful, comfortable fall. Spring....new life and all that, okay, I get the appeal. But I mainly see rain and mud as the symbol of spring. And I don't even want to talk about winter. Winter is something I really have to work hard to get through every year. I do not like winter. But fall.........that's where it's at!
On day 2 of Thankful Andrea, I am thankful that I live in a region where I can really enjoy the best season there is.

What is the deal with the giant writing?!?!
ReplyDelete