Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 4

Day 4
Seven things that cross your mind a lot

1. I'm hungry.

2. I'm tired.

3. I should go for a run today.

4. I can't believe I STILL didn't go for a run this week/month. (Do you notice a theme here?)

5. I love my job. But I can't wait to have a full-time classroom position. And insurance.

6. What would it be like to move somewhere else for a while? Since the teaching job market is not great here, the thought of moving somewhere else is exciting, yet almost too scary to consider! Hopefully things shape up here, and it won't come up again this year!

7. What should I be for our movie themed Halloween party this year? If anyone has any ideas, I NEED them! What was I thinking, with a theme this year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment