Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 8-10

Since I have been out of town all weekend, I could not finish up my 10 Day Blogging Challenge. So here are the last 3 days....And I am GLAD that it is over! It was too hard to commit to blogging for 10 days in a row, and I'm not entirely sure anyone even read them!

Day 8:
Three Turn-Ons

1. An original sense of humor

2. Passion for life

3. Genuine-ness (Is that a word?)

Day 9:
Two Words That Describe My Life Right Now


1. Hectic

2. Happy

Day 10:
One Confession


1. I love Lady Gaga. She is a total freak, but I still love her. There, I said it.

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely floored by your confession. I'm a little frightend. I don't know if we can be friends anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog. And I love Gaga too! :)

    ReplyDelete