Day 5
Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done
I will only focus on things I wish I could change now, because I don't think it does any good to regret the things you've done. Occasionally, I find myself doing just that, especially when it comes to my decision to take five years off of college after my first year. I can't help but think I might have a secure job by now. I would have been in college at the same time as all my friends. But I would not have had the crazy experiences I did, or made the friends I did while working in daycare, or gone to 4 different colleges, only to find the one in my hometown that fit me perfectly, and gave me almost everything I need to be the teacher I am right now. I definitely would not have had the opportunity to teach in Ecuador. I would NOT be who I am right now.
So there, regret. Suck it.
So.....6 things I wish I could change....
1. I wish I could change my singing voice. So that I actually have one.
2. I wish I could wink with both eyes. That's right.
3. I wish I could whistle.
4. I wish I could make good pancakes like Joel does.
5. I wish I wasn't so afraid of water, whether deep end of a pool, or a natural body.
6. I wish my kitchen was no longer pear-green. Joooeeelll.......
I know it also doesn't do much good to wish I could change such silly things, but I'm not dishing out any more deep stuff today!
I will only focus on things I wish I could change now, because I don't think it does any good to regret the things you've done. Occasionally, I find myself doing just that, especially when it comes to my decision to take five years off of college after my first year. I can't help but think I might have a secure job by now. I would have been in college at the same time as all my friends. But I would not have had the crazy experiences I did, or made the friends I did while working in daycare, or gone to 4 different colleges, only to find the one in my hometown that fit me perfectly, and gave me almost everything I need to be the teacher I am right now. I definitely would not have had the opportunity to teach in Ecuador. I would NOT be who I am right now.
So there, regret. Suck it.
So.....6 things I wish I could change....
1. I wish I could change my singing voice. So that I actually have one.
2. I wish I could wink with both eyes. That's right.
3. I wish I could whistle.
4. I wish I could make good pancakes like Joel does.
5. I wish I wasn't so afraid of water, whether deep end of a pool, or a natural body.
6. I wish my kitchen was no longer pear-green. Joooeeelll.......
I know it also doesn't do much good to wish I could change such silly things, but I'm not dishing out any more deep stuff today!

WHY is my blog making my font enormous?!?! Here's one more thing I wish I could change....I wish Blogger would obey me and make my words a normal size.
ReplyDelete